Tuesday 27 December 2022

My Secret Stitching Revealed

Remember, back in November I was working away on secret Christmas stitching.  Now I can finally reveal what I was up to.

Firstly, Lou and I do an ornament swap.  The mail from NZ to Australia is being a little tardy, despite being posted ages ago, so Lou’s has not arrived here as yet. Fortunately, mine did turn up in plenty of time for Christmas.
I thought it was about time I made a cross stitch ornament, just to show that I remember how, as I haven’t done anything of any size for many years.  This pattern seemed rather appropriate.
My second project was for some good friends of ours.  Yes, another cross stitch project.  I seem to be on a roll.

Both projects were fun to make.

5 comments:

Susan said...

They are great…I love doing cross stitch….but it’s hard in a group at times….too much chatter

loulee said...

Love my wee kitty cat. Thank you. And lucky friends.

Jenny said...

Great work on both of these gifts!

Fiona said...

Those are lovely gifts...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Two lovely projects.