Monday 29 August 2011

Ta Da! A Finish

We had a Christening to attend yesterday, which was a perfect excuse to get sewing.

I used this little bundle of goodies.

August 2011 002

Which turned into the little fellow hiding behind my teddies.

August 2011 106

Meet “Roberto” robot.  I found the pattern in Patchwork and Stitching Vol 10 No 12.  I’m quite pleased with how he turned out as he is wonderfully squishy and cuddly.

August 2011 104

He had fun exploring the garden before we left home.

August 2011 103

I hope is well loved by little Jacob.

Of course, he is also a OPAM finish. Just in time. Yay!

4 comments:

Maria said...

I love the fabrics you used to make Roberto and I am sure little Jacob will adore him.

Cardygirl said...

So cute!

Melody said...

Roberto is delightful. I love him.

Anonymous said...

Awww so cute !!! Love the fabrics, so bright and cheerful :)