Wednesday 28 December 2011

Stitching Group Christmas Swap

I’m part of a little group that meets each fortnight for an afternoon of stitching, talking, laughing and eating.  Unfortunately, I don’t get along quite as often as I’d like, but the time I do spend with “the girls” is great fun.

We met for our Christmas get together a few weeks ago and I still haven’t shown our kris kringle swap items.  This is what I made.

December 2011 016

A simple little mug rug to team up with the cute tea for one that I found.  I think they go rather well together.

I was once again spoilt when I received this gift.   A heat wheat pillow and wrist pincushion.

December 2011 029

Bron does the most lovely stitching.

December 2011 028

We had a lovely afternoon together for our Christmas lunch and are all looking forward to our get togethers next year.

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely gifts Janice...

Maria said...

The Rug Mug does match beautifully with the Tea for One Pot.
Your wheat pack and pincushion gifts are great.

Melody said...

Beautiful gifts, both given and received.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful presents you have given and received. I love the shoe bags too.