Tuesday 31 December 2019

December Sewing Recap

It's the end of the month, year and decade!

How did I go with my goals?

At the beginning of the month I set my One Monthly Goal to be to finish my Rainbow Scrap Challenge Plus Quilt  and make one Splendid Sampler 2 block.

RAINBOW SCRAP CHALLENGE


Yes!  It is totally finished.  You can see my main post here, but this is a much better photo.


And the backing.

SPLENDID SAMPLER 2


Yes!  Another finish.  I knew this was a fiddly block, but just for fun, I counted the pieces.  Can you believe there are 84 pieces in this six inch block!!  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

ONE PROJECT A MONTH

For a change, I have a few projects.  Obviously, the Plus Quilt.


The hanger I made for Loulee.


Two Christmas ornaments.  One for Loulee and one for us.


And, finally, a bib for the youngest member of Mick's family.

I'm pretty happy with that little lot, considering it is such a busy month.

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts, So Scrappy and Kris at Tag Along Teddies.

Thanks to all of you for keeping me motivated throughout the year.  These little challenges work very well for me.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

You did well Janice, lovely finishes, love the little wallhanger… I have that book... perhaps it will get used this next year???
Hugz

loulee said...

You have had a very productive month. Live my blue wall hanger and my wee ornament. Thank you sew much.

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Janice! Well done! :0) Your finishes all look fabulous, especially your plus quilt. Bear Hugs! KRIS xx

Patty said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Danette said...

Some fantastic finishes for you! Yes, December is a busy month for the OMG, but you did very well!