Tuesday 1 December 2009

Swap Sent and Loot

I have just received word that Bec, my swap partner has received her Christmas decoration.  I posted it off on Friday and she received in on Monday in Melbourne.  I’m impressed.

Anyway, this is what I sent off.  I thought Bec’s daughter shouldn’t miss out on the fun, so sent an extra little one for her.

2009_1129Braidwood20090010 

Now, as promised, here is my booty from Braidwood.  Firstly, I added to my Christmas fabric stash with these cute little robins.

2009_1201Braidwood20090001

Then, there was this cute fabric with retro transport, which will go really well with a Michael Miller panel I have and will one day make a cute kid’s quilt.  The English seaside fabric is gorgeous.  Don’t ask me what I’ll do with it….probably just look at it.

2009_1201Braidwood20090003

Then there is some very cute yellow cowboy flannel.  Why did I buy it….I liked it.  What will I do with it?  I can just see me swanning around the house with yellow PJ pants next winter.  I know, I’m a dag,  but why not!

2009_1201Braidwood20090007

I haven’t opened the Jelly Roll yet.  I’m savouring the prettiness of it all wrapped up at the moment, but I’m sure temptation will get the better of me soon and I’ll have a bit of a peek.  Once again, I don’t know what I will do with it, but it is pretty.

3 comments:

edyB said...

A sweet bunch of goodies~really like those cute little robins! Also the cowboy fabric is the best.
Happy Stitching,
edyB

Unknown said...

What a lovely lot of things and the ornaments are beautiful , thanks for joining in the swap !

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Ooooo, that red robin fabric is beautiful! And I do not think you're a dag - I LOVE the cowboy flannel!!!