Friday 30 November 2018

November One Monthly Goal - Rainbow Scrap Challenge Squared Away Sampler

Once again I have scraped in by the skin of my teeth to achieve my One Monthly Goal for the month.


I'm so pleased to have completed the Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt "Squared Away Sampler".  I've been sitting in the sun in the back yard today, enjoying listening to some mellow music and hand stitching down the binding.  Rather a pleasant way to spend some time.

I've really enjoyed this project.  It's been fun and really achievable, which is what I like. I'll now wait and see what is on offer in 2019 before deciding what I will do.

In the background, I only achieved a couple of Splendid Sampler blocks this month, but that is OK.  I'll get to them soon.  Christmas stitching is ongoing, but hey, there is still 25 days.  Loads of time, but I had better not finish that by the skin of my teeth.  I think I will be playing this weekend.

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts for the OMG, So Scrappy for the RSC and will be able to report in to Peg and Kris with a OPAM finish.  Winning all round.

10 comments:

Laura said...

Your version of the Squared Away Sampler looks terrific! This was a fun project to participate in...love seeing all the versions!

Patty said...

Your quilt is just gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I love your quilt. Congrats on finishing it :)

Jenny said...

That's a great finish, lots of lovely blocks. So pleased you met your goal, and in time for Christmas too.

Maria said...

Beautiful bright finish Janice..
Happy secret sewing all weekend.

Fiona said...

what a fabulous quilt finish... it has come up so beautifully.... tiem seems to slip away from us so quick doesn't it... happy stitching...

Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

A beautiful quilt!

Gail said...

Wow, That came out really nice! Enjoy your pleasant weather-We are having snow!

loulee said...

Love your version of this. Great finish.
Where is Micks hat? Gotta keep the sun off that head.

Jenny said...

Its a beautiful quilt Janis.