Sunday 31 July 2022

Completed Goals for July

Before the end of the month ticks over I had better show how I went with my little goals.

ONE PROJECT A MONTH
Yes, I made my little manicure set pouch, which has been working beautifully as we travel along.

RAINBOW SCRAP CHALLENGE
Yes, my purple blocks were completed before we left home.

ONE MONTHLY GOAL
Well, in the end I had this completed quite early on. The goal was six blocks, I completed seven,  Admittedly, they were the easiest to complete. 

BONUS STITCHING
The bonus was completing four of my little hexy flowers.  Now it is time to cut and glue before making another four,  The colour here is way off, with the cutting mat really mauve and the blues definitely don’t have a green tinge to them.  That’s what you get for doing this in a rush before we leave Alice Springs into unknown internet territory.

I’ll now have to decide what my goals will be for next month.

5 comments:

jude's page said...

Surprised you are even thinking about monthly goals when you have so much to see and blog about. I am in catchup blog reading mode today, and have about 2 weeks reading of your "novel" to do. Loving your photos and the details about what you are seeing. I appreciate the time it takes for you to do it all.

kiwikid said...

Lovely blocks and hexies Janice, you go heaps done for the month.

Maria said...

Well done on your achieved goals for July and still getting some stitching done on your travels.

loulee said...

I'd say July was a roaring success. Safe travels.

Fiona said...

you did very well with your Goals.... they all look great...
Hugz