Friday 30 September 2022

September Goals Check In

As it is the last day of the month, I had better check in with the progress of my goals for the month, as little as they were.

ONE MONTHLY GOAL
My goal was to complete eight English Paper Piecing units for my Blue Quilt.  I’m happy to report that they were completed quite early in the month.  After that I cut out and glue basted the remaining units, but did not do any more stitching.  This will now become a long term project, to work on while travelling or during Zoom days.

That is the only stitching that I did all month.
The following weren’t goals for September, but continuing my usual theme, I was also happy to try a new recipe - the pizza base I shared recently.
I read one “real” book, the last of the Maeve Binchy ones. 
We listened to several audio books while driving along.  All murder mysteries, as they appeal to Mick.

Next month should be back to normal, as we will be home.

6 comments:

jude's page said...

I have been sitting here at the laptop for almost 4 hours, catching up on your travels and reading your 'novel'. Amazing trip you are enjoying. You still have a lot of kms to go yet, if you plan to be home next month.

Maria said...

Nice to have time to do some stitching and complete your 8 EPPED blocks and also do some glueing…
That’s a lot of audio books you’ve listened too.
Where is you now??

loulee said...

Your EPP units look great.
Welcome home.

Jenny said...

Oooh, Karin Slaughter and Lee Child, both favourites of mine. I didn't know they had written a book together, and love both of the characters.

Susan said...

I think having the books going would be a real help when traveling so many hours.

Well done on the EPP - it's a cute shape.

Chookyblue...... said...

Love audio books and podcast on my travels..........the EPP blocks and pizza both look good.........