Monday 5 September 2022

My Goals for September

We interrupt this transmission to set my stitching goals for September……

As we are still on the road they are rather minimal.
I do want to keep up the momentum on my Blue Quilt with my EPP stitching.  I have enough of these units prepared for me to have eight stitched.  Therefore, that is my goal - stitch eight EPP units.  Not much, but I will still have to push myself to achieve it.

I now have a sheet of half inch hexy templates printed ready to cut out, so when I get the chance I can complete the remaining four hexy flower units.

I would have liked to have progressed my churn dash quilt top, but so far that hasn’t happened, and I really can’t see any progress taking place before we get home, but it doesn’t matter.  

I don’t have any light blue fabric with me, so unless I come across some in our wanders, there won’t be any Rainbow Scrap Challenge progress either.

One Project a Month - there is a slight possibility, but I won’t promise anything.

I feel that any progress with my stitching while we are away is good progress.  If I wasn’t writing so much of a novel on our travels I would achieve more, but I do want to have a good record of all we have seen and experienced.

Also, a book should be read, or at least listened to.

We now return to our usual programme……

4 comments:

Maria said...

So good you’re still getting some stitching done while on your big adventure.

Fiona said...

I agree, any progress is progress... so much to see and do on your travels...
Hugz

Sandy Panagos said...

Getting any stitching done while traveling is a challenge. Sounds like you're doing okay with that. Stay safe.

jude's page said...

Any stitching while you are away is progress, keep your 'novel' a priority