Sunday 2 January 2022

One Monthly Goal for January

My goodness, 2022 is already upon us.
We are currently on holidays, but I can't miss out on setting my One Monthly Goal for January.  I am keeping things nice and simple to ease into the new year.
After working out my adaptation of the Swoon Block to suit directional fabric, which I think Joey approves of, I need cut out the whole quilt.
I want to then finish off that first block and have another pieced.

That's it.  Nice and simple.  My plan is to quilt as you go, but I need to decide what backing I will use.

Thanks Patty, as always for hosting this little challenge.  It really helps me keep focused each month.

11 comments:

Maria said...

Nice goal for January...

Chookyblue...... said...

Can't wait to see this pretty one develop......

Fiona said...

Thats going to be lovely
Hugz

Kathryn T said...

Love the fabric. Love the block. Going to be very pretty.

kiwikid said...

Your are going to have lots of beautiful blocks.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Looking forward to seeing your Swoon quilt progress...loving the first block...

jude's page said...

Very pretty fabrics for a lovely block. Enjoy your holiday

Sandy Panagos said...

Gotta love the challenge of working with a directional print! Your swoon block looks great.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's going to be really pretty. I love the colour/fabric combinations you've chosen too.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Such pretty colors.

dq said...

This will be a beauty!!!