Saturday 24 February 2024

One Monthly Goal Completed

My One Monthly Goal this month was to complete the “Betty Quilt” from Just Two Charm Pack Quilts by Meadow Mist Designs.  This has been part of a quilt along with the goal to have the quilt top completed by the end of February.  I wanted to go one step further and have it quilted and the binding done.  
I finished it this morning during a short Zoom session with the Chookshed Stitchers.
Ta da!
The pantograph is one I haven’t tried before. It is “Plumeria”, which is another of the freebies from Urban Elementz.  I really like it and the design flowed nicely as I went along.  I will definitely use it again.

Other than the half layer cake gifted to me, everything came from stash, which is always a bonus.

I’m really happy with how this quilt turned out and it came together so nice and quickly.  One of those maximum effect for minimum effort quilts, which are fun to make in between the more detailed ones.

I will be linking up with Stories from the Sewing Room for One Monthly Goal.  It is a great motivator.

Now, to decide which other project to work on next.

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's a pretty quilt.....well done on a finish!

Laura said...

I really like this one! Congrats on your wonderful finish! :)

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilt Janice, congratulations on the finish.

Jenny said...

Its always great to have another finish, didn't you do well.

loulee said...

Another lovely finish. You are having a great month.

Maria said...

Lovely finish. The quilting looks great and the greys look really good with the other fabrics.

Susan Smith said...

Loved how this turned out & your background colour has worked well. Also am wowed by the backing choice and quilting. Well done, take care & hugs.

cityquilter grace said...

this and dragonfly are two very pretty quilts...sorry i missed out on zoom...yeah i've done well on my february challenge as well..

Anne-Marie said...

I saw your posts on Facebook and recognized it right away. It looks fantastic!

Rose Marie said...

A great finish and in time for your monthly goal!

Karen's Korner said...

It is always a good feeling to be ahead of the game with a lovely finish being the result. You and Monique have become good friends by the look of that quilting.

Babette said...

That looks like a quilt pattern worth trying. Congrats on getting the entire quilt finished!

Jeanette said...

Lovely quilt. well done on getting it finished.

Nann said...

I like the colorway! The block would be fun to try in other combinations. Congratulations on the finish.

ButterZ said...

Nice quilting finish. Sorry I missed zoom. Wasn’t up early enough.

Lianne makes stuff said...

That's a lovely quilt and all from the stash Good one