Saturday 4 March 2023

My Goals for March

Once again, this month will be a bit disjointed, so I am trying to keep my goals achievable.

ONE MONTHLY GOAL
This took quite a bit of thinking.  I have a goal that is a big wish, but I’m not sure is achievable, so I don’t want to commit to it.
Therefore, my goal is to quilt and bind the Harry Potter quilt that I pieced a few months ago.  I have been putting this off on several occasions, so now is the time to finally put it to bed.

I’m linking up over at Elm Street Quilts.  Pop over to see what the others will be up to.

RAINBOW SCRAP CHALLENGE
As usual, I will make my black and white HST blocks and split nine patch blocks.  This month’s colour is green. 

15 MINUTES A DAY
This is great fun.  Sometimes it is just 15 minutes, sometimes it is a few hours.

ONE FINISH A MONTH
Hopefully there will be more than one.

DONATION PROJECT
The Harry Potter quilt will fit this criteria.  I also have the koala baby quilt I started earlier this week and potentially another.  

HAND STITCHING
I will continue to work on my EPP Dresden sections for the Blue Quilt.  I don’t think I will get a chance to work on my kitten cross stitch, but you never know your luck.

USE MONIQUE
This will definitely happen, as I am up to the quilting of the Harry Potter quilt.  I have a couple of others ready to go as well.

KNITTING OR CROCHET
I am still working on my knitted scarf/shawl.  I hope to have it completed this month, which should be very achievable.

LEADER AND ENDER
I really need to cut some more blocks, as I don’t have many ready to go.  Not sure what I will achieve this month.

SCRUB STITCHIN’
I need to organise something for the “Make It or Fake It” swap and have some projects organised to work on.
Now for the non-stitching goals.

READ A BOOK
At least one.

TRY A NEW RECIPE
At least one.  I don’t have anything in mind as yet, but I’m sure I will find something to try.

HAVE A FUN DAY OUT
There will be a few this month, as now that we are entering autumn, there are heaps of things going on in our area.  We like to visit as many as we can.

GO FOR A MOTORCYCLE RIDE
Not sure if this will happen.  If it does it will be a bonus.

USE THE CARAVAN
Yes, this is going to happen, hence my disjointed months for stitching.

It all sounds like a lot, but quite a few projects tick a few boxes.

I’m looking forward to it all and checking back in at the end of the month to see how I went.

6 comments:

kiwikid said...

I am sure you will meet your goals despite the disjointed month.

Sharon said...

Wow! Your goals sound great! Best of luck in getting them accomplished. 😊

loulee said...

I'm sure most if not all of those goals will be ticked off by the end of the month.

Jenny said...

You always seem to meet your goals. I should try a new receipe each month, seems quite a fun goal to have.

Fiona said...

Good luck with the goals.... its quite a list
Hugz

jude's page said...

Lots of things there to look forward to, and I am sure you will be able to tick most of them from your list at the end of the month