Friday 5 August 2022

My Stitching Goals for August

This month my goals will be very simple.

ONE MONTHLY GOAL
As we are travelling, this will just be to complete the stitchery section on six more blocks of the Blue Quilt.  It shouldn’t take too long.

RAINBOW SCRAP CHALLENGE
The colour this month is orange,  I took a punt before we left home and stitched my half square triangles in orange, thinking that the colour should come up while we are away.  Cheating I know. I did trim them down since we left home. I will have to catch up on the butterflies and nine patches in 30s prints when w return home.  And, no, I don’t have any more prepared for future months.

Other than the above, I do hope to complete some more hexy flowers for the blue quilt.  I have some prepped, but I don’t have enough papers for them all.  There are still plenty of other EPP sections to work on.

3 comments:

Donna said...

The Blue Quilt blocks are so cute!

loulee said...

I'm sure you will make progress.

Jenny said...

Sometimes when you are on holiday and traveling a lot there just isn't much time to do too much stitching. Your blue blocks look lovely, you will enjoy working on them.