Thursday 15 October 2009

Batching

Mick has headed off this morning for Phillip Island for the Moto GP on Sunday. The weather isn't expected to be the best, so he took the sidecar (the newer one). He had planned on taking a solo bike for a change, but gee, a sidecar is handy for carrying extra coats and tarps and other "stuff". I'm happy that he is staying in a house this year and not camping. Despite the weather, I'm still disappointed that I can't go. (I just never seem to have enough holidays accrued at work to do all we want - such is life.)

However, that means I have 5 days to myself (sort of).

I have just signed up for Clare and Robyn's Handmade Christmas Ornament Swap. If you want to play too, you have until the end of the month to sign up - just go to Robyn's blog. Robyn also has a list of links to find patterns, which I have been trawling through for ideas.

I now have four decorations to make. I like to make one for each of my nieces each year and our sewing group are having a Christmas lunch and we are to take a decoration for a gift.

Hopefully I'll get some sewing done while Mick is away.

No comments: