Friday 22 May 2009

Ready to Go

We're all ready to go. The bags are packed and by the door (I wanted to post a photo, but the camera cord is packed).

The chooks have been delivered to a neighbour to mind and Biggles, Joey and Felix are at a Kennels. It is a new small enterprise and they are the only ones there, so should get lots of attention.

I have the next three blocks of the Verandah Views BOM traced and ready to stitch while I'm away.

We have both got everything as up to date as possible at work.

My froggy is all wrapped up in froggy paper to go the Seth tomorrow. I'm sorry to see him go. I think Seth should have fun with him and I think I may have to just make another one for me:>)





We can't wait to be on that plane doing NOTHING!!!

The weather on Sunday in London is to be sunny and 20 degrees (we have to get from Heathrow to Gatwick) and the Isle of Man sunny and 11 degrees, so it ends up not being much different to here. The Aussie dollar is good as well.

Life is about perfect!

2 comments:

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Have a wonderful time!! How exciting!!!

Tracy said...

I recognise that Froggy ;-) He loves it and thanks you lots. I hope you're having a wonderful time away.