Wednesday 6 May 2009

My Lovely Cushion Arrived

Australia Post took a while, but my beautiful cushion arrived safe and sound today.


The lovely Beth from Highland Hen created my lovely gift.

The parcel also included some red ric rac, and I love ric rac. There was also a lavender scented heart hanger in the most delightful fabric. I know just where that will go. And, to finish it off, there was a packet of fabric reproduction labels.

I think the cushion has found a home on my Grandma’s chair in our lounge room.


Now, I don’t know how Beth knew that I like old labels, but I thought I’d better show you my framed collection of old soft drink labels that are in our kitchen. Beth has done well.


Thank you so very much for such a wonderful gift, and thanks to Maree for arranging this great swap.

Check out Maree’s new Paper Bag Swap. I’d love to take part in this one, but unfortunately we don’t get back from our holiday in time. Oh well, maybe next time.

3 comments:

chook said...

Hi
I am so glad you like your gift
and wow I love your kitchen pics LOL I Love some of the same things
hugs Beth

Unknown said...

Lovely Cushion Swap...
cheers

Sandi said...

Your new redwork cushion looks great on grandma's chair. Lots of lovely goodies you have received :)
I just love all the vintage things in your kitchen too! We have an old school clock (wind up) in our kitchen, a little like yours - ours is round.