Sunday 12 February 2023

Unpublished Posts

Today I received a notice from Blogger advising that two of my posts have been”Unpublished” as they “Violate Blogger community guidelines”. 

They don’t tell you what your breach is. They just tell you to “update the content to meet guidelines”.

One post in question is the Anzac Day Dawn Service back in 2013. I have a photo of my Dad’s medals and the flag at half mast. 

The second is of the official celebrations of Bathurst’s Bicentenary in 2015. There is a picture of an army tank and re-enactment of red coats with a cannon on that post.  Is that considered violent?

Has anyone else encountered having posts unpublished?

Also any ideas on how to find out how the post has breached their guidelines?

6 comments:

loulee said...

I've never had that happen with any of my posts.

Jeanette said...

First i've heard of it & i can't see how your posts go against their guidelines. I don't know how you'd find out, but i think we should have been notified if the guidelines have been changed

Jenny said...

How weird espe ially as they were posted quite some time ago. No, I've never had that happen, it would be interesting to see how many others have been affected like this.

Fiona said...

Yes I had a couple some time ago, I sent in a query and they republished it after review. Could be any reason this happens - someone says something, a word in there, a picture ... just a glitch even...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

I haven't heard of this happening before either. You would think they would give you a reason so you can change it or not do it again!

Chookyblue...... said...

I hd a few rejected a year or more ago............didn't think like you but I could not work out what was wrong with them...........I changed a letter and republished them........I think 1-2 stayed and a couple more bounced again...like you I cannot work out whats wrong........they were all old posts.......