Saturday 5 February 2022

What Are My Goals for February?

As usual, I like to set a few goals for the month, just to make myself accountable to myself, if that makes sense.

On the Stitching Front

My goal this month is to continue to work on my Swoon quilt.
The grand plan is to make another three blocks.  That doesn't sound like a lot, but there is a fair bit of work in each 24 inch block.  At least each  block is already cut and kitted up in its little baggie.  That was such a great thing to get done last month.

The colour this month is aqua/teal.  Time to raid my leftovers from Block Heads 3.

I have my grand plan of making lots of different RSC projects this month, like about five, but so far have only started one, the butterflies and nine patches.  At this stage I'll just keep working on that one, but in the bigger picture, I really would like to get myself organised to work on at least a couple of the others.

I've no idea what I will get finished this month, but I'm determined to finish something.  I'm guessing it will be something quite small.

After last month's failure to stitch a stitch (given that it was the day we came home from holidays, I'm going to forgive myself), last night I did join in and was rather productive.  I'll share my progress separately.

That's all I'm going to plan at this stage, as I want to keep things achievable.

Hopefully, I'll have a bit more of a play with Monique as well.  I have to allow time for that.
NON STITCHING GOALS

Once again, these are pretty similar to usual.

1.    READ A BOOK - Just pick a book

2.    TRY A NEW RECIPE - This is always a mystery at the start of the month.

3.    HAVE A FRIDAY FUN DAY - or maybe a Saturday - who knows.  As long as we have a fun day.

4.    I know there will be no caravanning.

And that little lot should keep me amused.

6 comments:

loulee said...

I'm sure you will achieve that lot and more.

Cheryll said...

Great to have a plan... & you usually keep to it...so once again I wish you luck. Hope you made it to FNwF and perhaps had a play with Monique...xox

kiwikid said...

Sounds good, I am sure you will meet your goals.

Kathryn T said...

Can see the Swoom Quilt blocks will take some time so great goal, all the best with it. Looking forward to seeing the rainbow scrap blocks. and indeed the book you pick to read! All the best.

Maria said...

You've set a better lot of achievable goals for this month.

dq said...

This was a lovely read - both your quilty goals and general goals are fun to read about.
Good luck with them all.