Sunday 3 November 2019

One Monthly Goal for November


I can't believe that we are up to November already.  Where has the year gone?  

Anyway, it is once again time to set my stitching goals for the month.


This one was very easy.  Now that I have my completed pile of Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks it is time to turn them into a flimsy.  That should be fun and I can't wait to have a play with the lay out on my design floor.

If I'm really lucky, I may even get it quilted by my quilting fairy.  That is, if I'm organised and she is available and not already booked out.  We'll see how we go.


Now, normally, I aim to have four Splendid Sampler 2 blocks completed each month, but given that I want to play with the RSC quilt and it is November, so some secret stitching type of stuff seems to happen, I've decided to just aim to complete one block.  However, to compensate for that, I've decided to bight the bullet and complete the very detailed Grandfather Clock block, rather than keep putting it off.  If I get any other blocks completed, that will be a bonus.

As always, I have to thank Patty for keeping me motivated.  Pop over to Elm Street Quilts to see what others are aiming for this month.

8 comments:

kiwikid said...

Well done on all the blocks completed, they look great. That grandfather clock looks complicated, I am sure y o8u will see it up in no time, looking forward to seeing the finished block.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great job with your blocks. I agree that Grandfathers clock block does look very involved...can't believe it November either!

Laura said...

Looking forward to seeing your flimsy. Love the variety of fabrics in that plus block.

loulee said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the rsc top coming together.
Good luck with the clock block, though I'm sure you don't need it.

Cheryll said...

I love the clock and its a PeRFecT goal for November...
Good luck...xox

Patty said...

That is quite the block! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Love that grandfather clock block so looking forward to see your version. I think we all pull back from goals as the year draws to an end...and isn't that just fine? :-)
hugs
Jenny

KNOWLEDGE ZONE said...

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community .
Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. buy marijuana online usa You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community 
will be grateful to you. order marijuana online
buy marijuana
buy marijuana online usa
buy marijuana online
buy weed online usa
buy weed online
marijuana for sale
order weed online
order hash online
order real weed online
buy cannabis online
cannabis for sale
weed for sale online
order marijuana online
where to buy weed online
order cannabis online
weed shop online
where can i buy weed online
buy cannabis
online weed store
marijuana for sale online
hash for sale online
marijuana online store
marijuana buy online
weed buy online
buy pot online
buy weed online
cannabis online shop
weed online for sale
online weed shop
online dispensary
cbd oil for sale
order cbd oil online
buy cbd oil online
Dankwoods for sale
Dankwoods
slactavis