Sunday 27 January 2019

One Monthly Goal and Rainbow Scrap Challenge For January All Done.

I can happily say that I have met both of this month's goals quite easily.  You can see my original post over here.  It was cheating to combine them into one this time.


It was a very easy project to ease myself into the new year.

Working on these blocks as a Leader and Ender project worked out very well.  The hardest thing was to resist the temptation to complete all the blocks, seeing as I have them cut out all ready to go.

I think that I will give myself a slightly more involved goal for February....I just have to decide what that will be.

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts and So Scrappy.  Thanks ladies for organising these challenges which are such fun.

11 comments:

scraphappy said...

Great start on your blocks. Just in time for the next color.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE those RED blocks!! FYI... combining projects is totally NOT cheating. It's smart sewing!

Fiona said...

the blocks are great.... Haha I know the feeling with enders and leaders... it's so tempting to keep going...

Hugz

Maria said...

Your RED blocks look great and it's good to do a Leader and Ender project... Mine is the Pinata Blocks...

loulee said...

Your red blocks look great.
What could you be planning for February?

Jenny said...

Your Plus blocks look great, this is a design I would like to do sometime. I was thinking of doing them myself for RSC, then decided to make Bow Ties instead.

Marly said...

Such a nice start to the new year. Well done in reaching your goal.

Gail said...

Good job! I have mine cut out but haven't stitched one together yet!

Patty said...

Lovely blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Kathryn T said...

Love your blocks. I thought about doing the rainbow challenge but decided I just had too much started to start another project. Next year! Kathryn Quilts

Michelle Ridgway said...

Ohh.....lovely RED! Your blocks look great x