Monday 12 November 2018

Splendid Sampler 2 - Hashtag Love

The first free 20 blocks have now been released and the format of the sew along has changed.  From now on there will be four nominated blocks each Thursday which we find in our books that we have purchased.  I doubt if I will be able to keep up, but I'll do my best.  I think there will be some binge block kit preparation and then sewing sessions.  At least if they are cut I can try to catch a few minutes here and there to stitch.

I have completed one of this week's blocks, despite the fact that I haven't completed last week's.  It is somewhat fiddly and I will need to sit down and concentrate on that one.


"Hashtag Love" by Jane Davidson was a nice easy one.  It is good to have made a little progress at least.

Have a look over here to see what others have completed this week.

6 comments:

Gail said...

Cute!

Fiona said...

lovely block.... 4 a week is quite a lot...

Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very sweet block....that's a lotta blocks!

Susan said...

Good Luck with your progress. I do like this one...(Keep it simple)

Maria said...

Lovely block finished. WOW ! Four a week is a lot to keep up with but doing some pre cutting will help.

loulee said...

Love your finished block. Good luck with the others.