Thursday 31 October 2013

I Remembered How to Sew!!

It’s been so long since I have sat at the machine I was wondering if I would remember how to use it.

Fortunately, it all came flooding back.

I haven’t had any finish for the last few months, so I thought it was about time that I did something. As usual, a last minute quick and easy project.

Thread Catcher October 2013 002

I’m rather pleased with the way this little thread catcher turned out.

Joey was even impressed.

Thread Catcher October 2013 004

I can see a few more of these being made, I just have to hunt out some fun fabric.  What do you think, a pink one on my desk for paper clips.  I think that would work.

5 comments:

loulee said...

Cute. Just the right colour for Joey too!

Susan said...

So cute, and useful too.

Maria said...

Janice you can't sew when you are sew busy tripping around those gorgeous places in Aussie. Have had fun visiting with you.
and you haven't forgotten now to sew, such a cute thread catcher.
Pink would be sweet.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Totally lve it well done...

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you remembered how to sew..............