Friday 7 August 2009

Wash Cloth Swap Sent

Sue has received her parcel in the Wash Cloth Swap arranged by Jodie of Jellywares. This was a lot of fun and some lovely creations have been winging their way around the place.

I caught the cloth in progress in the early morning sun.

After a couple of attempts with different yarns I settled on this blue.

It shows the texture well.

I now want to try the scrubber that Jodie made. Hopefully before too long.

Thanks to Jodie for arranging this Swap.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Thanks for being a great swapper too Janice!!! Your washcloth was beautiful and Sue loved it.... I love the yarn you used, a gorgeous shade of blue...

Take Care
Jodie :)

Sue said...

Thanks Janice, I do love the washcloth you made for me, perfect color choice. The soap does smell very beautiful. You will have to tell me what scent it is as Paul and I both love it. The cherry ripe was eaten very shortly after opening that package, just what a mum needs before 2 tired children return home from school.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Gorgeous colour, Janice, and well done on the beautiful washcloth! I am crocheting a dishcloth at the moment and wishing I knitted it instead - I am just not a crocheter! It seems to be taking forever. ;-)

Sandi said...

Your washcloth is beautiful, Janice! So thoughtful to include a beautiful soap and a yummy chocolate.