Monday 1 February 2016

Design Wall Monday

One of those many commitments I have made this year was to take part in Cath's Design Wall Monday.  I'm sure I won't have anything to show on quite a few weeks, but with a bit of luck it will encourage me to do at least a little something.

All I have to show today is progress on the binding on my Jigsaw Place Mat.  This is one of my 2016 Finish-A-Long goals.  


I actually did the proper joining on the binding this time rather than the old fold over the end and tuck under the other end of the binding.  It worked rather well.  The hand stitching that I have done so far was completed in my lunch break the other day.  It will only take another lunch to be finished.  Let's try for next week.


6 comments:

Christine B said...

Your jigsaw placemat is lovely! Christine x

Maria said...

Love your quilting...

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Perfect lunchtime sewing!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks great Janice xx

Fiona said...

almost done!
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice yes nearly a finish my friend and it look awesome,so clever xx