Wednesday 28 January 2015

Looking Back at 2014 – November – Bathurst Blog Meet

After our flying visit to Launceston I still didn’t get to start packing to move as I had another busy day ahead of me.

Chooky organised another annual Blog Meet at Bathurst.  This time it was held from Friday afternoon through to Sunday at “The Vale” at Perthville with a two night sleepover. 

As we were travelling from  Sydney Airport to Bathurst on Friday we brought Cheryl with us. She had flown down from Brisbane earlier in the morning. The first event I went along to was Friday dinner at the pub.  No pics, too busy talking and eating.  Just believe me it was a good night.

When I arrived on Saturday everyone was already hard at it stitching away and talking ten to the dozen.

Working at the Sewing Machines

Blogmeet

Lunch was yummy, followed by our swap.  Make it, bake it or fake it.  I faked it. I forgot to take any pics too, slack me.  I received a lovely gift from Kerrie.  It was a skinny pincushion and plum pudding.  Both very well received.

November & December 2014 258

The Girls

During the afternoon my camera was kidnapped.  The poor thing caused some strange reactions among the girls.  I don’t know how that happened…….

Blogmeet Cheeky girls

I didn’t go along on Sunday, as I thought it was about time that I actually did something at home towards moving house.

I really enjoyed the short time I spent with all the girls.  Everyone was having a great time and I believe will be back again next year.  Hopefully I’ll be able to spend more time then.

Thanks Chooky for getting us all organised.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice Thankyou for sharing your wonderful time,everyone looks so happy.xx

Jewells said...

Oh dear!...both photos that I appear in, also have a wine glass!

Chookyblue...... said...

so many fun pics.......was a great weekend.........