Thursday 22 January 2015

Australia Day Swap Sent

Jewells arranged this swap last year and I really enjoyed playing along, so it was a given that I take part again this year.

My swap partner to send to was Kerrie.  I did have fun putting her collection together.

January 2015 042

Kerrie has already opened  the parcels, so here they are.

January 2015 015

January 2015 020

“A” for Apron

January 2015 027

“U” for Unicorn post its (I was so happy when I found these, as I never thought I would find anything with a unicorn on it.)

January 2015 025

“S” for Stitchery pattern

January 2015 037

“T” for Thread Catcher

January 2015 028

“R” for Red and white Ribbon

January 2015 024

“A” for Aboriginal design fabric

January 2015 032

“L” for Lollies (even Aussie made)

January 2015 035

“I” for Ink

January 2015 038

“A” for Apple Appliqué tea towel.

Now what did I receive?  A lovely squishy parcel from Jewells herself.  I may be a little odd, but I am waiting till Australia Day to open it.  Something to look forward to.  I’ll share then.

Thanks Julie for organising us.  It is great fun.

6 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Wow, you were so clever at coming up with great gift ideas for each letter. Fancy finding unicorn post-it's, they're so cute. I can understand you waiting to open your on Australia Day, part of the fun is enjoying seeing a pile of pretty wrapped gifts, and what a lovely way to add celebration to Australia Day.

Anonymous said...

Lovely gifts you sent Janice xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely gifts you sent Janice xx

Jewells said...

It is always so interesting to see how everyone comes up with different ideas for each letter. Thanks for joining again.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic gifts xx

Susan said...

Great gifts. Fun putting the package together.