Monday 26 January 2015

Australia Day Swap Received

I was very restrained with this swap, waiting until today to open my gifts, although this wasn’t necessary.  The parcel has been sitting there, teasing me for quite a while.

My swap partner was Julie, Swap Mamma herself.

January 2015 008

First thing this morning there was paper flying everywhere to reveal this lovely collection.

January 2015 012

We have:

A = Apple fabric

U = UNO

S = Scarf (made by Julie)

T = Teatowel (Made by Julie)

R = Ribbons

A = Apron (made by Julie and in Autumn colours)

L = Luggage tags (made by Julie)

I = Important travel pack (a mending kit)

A = All God’s Creatures (a lovely book that Julie got while in the USA)

Thanks Julie for the lovely gifts and for arranging the Swap again this year.

(You can see what I sent to Kerrie here.)

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You were super spoilt x

Katie said...

What a fun swap! :-)

Rachaeldaisy said...

Such clever and fun gifts. I used to love playing Uno when I was a kid. I didn't know you could still get it.

Anonymous said...

wow Janice you received lots of gorgeous gifts from Julie,what a fun swap xx

Jewells said...

Happy to hear you liked your gifts and Thank you for joining the swap again this year.