Monday 15 December 2008

More Red Delicious

It is not yet 7.00am in the morning, but I have already started printing out the 2nd Red Delicious block. This looks like it will be a really spectacular quilt. Apparently there were over 11,000 dowloads of Block 1. I can't wait to start.
Yesterday we were able to get nearly all of our Christmas shopping done. There are just a few bits and pieces to get.


Last year I made a Santa sack for my youngest niece as it was her first Christmas. I found the applique pattern in a magazine (I can't remember which one) as a wallhanging panel. I had made the eldest niece and our nephew their Santa sacks a few years ago from a Hatched and Patched pattern and they are used every year. I was really happy how this one turned out, particularly as my machine was playing up at the time and I got rather frustrated with it all.






I started making Christmas decorations for my two nieces yesterday as well. I know this is a bit late but they are away at the moment and won't be home until Saturday, so there is a bit of time. I have tried to make decorations most years, although occasionally they have been store bought. This is the one I made for the eldest last year. It was a kit I found at a market.






1 comment:

Jane Hards Photography said...

I see from comments elsewhere that you are Isle Of Man TT Road Races fan and plan to come back.
I'm a photographer in Ramsey who does the Ramsey Daily Photo blog, some TT images. I will have to llok out for you next year.