Sunday 14 December 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

Christmas is getting close and today is the big Christmas shopping day. We are going to the Car Club Christmas party at lunch today and Mick and I seem to have developed an annual routine that we do our present shopping in the morning of the day of the party. We usually work out what we wish to purchase beforehand, but this year we are lacking inspiration. As usual, it will all work out OK.

This evening we will be attending our neighbourhood Christmas party. We have lovely neighbours and this is a great way to end the year.

I thought you might like to see what our Joey got up to last Christmas. Here's hoping he doesn't try to repeat it this year as he is quite a bit heavier now.

On a crafting note, I have finished Mum's Christmas present. I haven't had a chance to take photos yet, so will give more details later. I have my fabrics ready for the Red Delicious block of the month and hope to start after the madness of Christmas and New Year has passed.

No comments: