Thursday 2 December 2010

All The Way From America

Look what arrived today.

December 2010 003

How exciting, but I had to wait till I got home to see what was inside.

Here it is……

December 2010 005

The lovely Linda from California is responsible for this collection of goodies.  As instructed I opened the littlest parcel to reveal the cutest kitten.

December 2010 013

She really suited the pantry door.

December 2010 010

However, I think she will add some Christmas cheer to the kitchen dresser.

December 2010 011 - Copy

Hasn’t she got the sweetest face, and those tiny buttons…..

December 2010 012

Thanks Linda.  I can hardly wait until Christmas to open the rest of my goodies.

Of course, thanks also to Chookyblue for making this process run so smoothly.

7 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous kitty! What wonderful surprises from Linda. isn't it fun? Mine arrived today too...so exciting!

Sandi said...

A pretty kitty! She's lovely! I'm still waiting for my secret santa....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How cute is this little deco Janice, lucky you....

Chookyblue...... said...

very exciting.....cute kitten......

Linda said...

Oh I am so glad you got your package! I have been worrying about it getting there!! I'm glad you liked the kitty :0)

Linda said...

Kitten is so sweet! Looks perfect where you placed it. Love the items you sent to Terry.

Jewells said...

What a lovely surprise.. I am still awaiting my SSCS 2010 also, but that makes it all the more enjoyable..cheers