Wednesday 28 August 2019

Splendid Sampler 2 Blocks for August

As usual, my goal was to complete four Splendid Sampler 2 blocks in August.

I've gone through the book and marked all the remaining blocks I need to make and was surprised that there were some relatively simple blocks, so those were the ones I chose.


I know that I am making the future months a bit harder for myself, but the way around that may be to make them my main goal in some months and reduce the other goals.  I'm determined to make this goal setting caper work well for me and to get this quilt finished in under two years. It was started in June 2018, so we are tracking OK. 

On that front, I am so pleased that since I have started One Monthly Goal at the beginning of last year, I have not only completed quite a few UFOs (although not as many as I had hoped), but I have not created any either.  I have finished projects or have been actively progressing them each month.  It is working so well.

Anyway, I'm pleased with these few little blocks.  They were a pleasant way to spend last Saturday afternoon.

Now to decide which ones to work on next month.

3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh my--what pretty blocks you stitched--
and alovely job on the stitching and matching--
love those 30's prints--
luv, di

Fiona said...

beautiful blocks...
Hugz

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Not creating more UFO's is a great accomplishment...it's easy to be attracted to something new in our crafting world. LOL!