Sunday 18 August 2019

Comments Issue Partly Solved

I have found a partial fix for my comments problem.  Blogger must have changed some of its settings behind the scenes.

As I said, I stopped receiving emails advising when someone had made a comment.  I had a  bit more of a poke around this morning.  

By going into the settings, in the email section, there is a box asking you to enter an email address for comments notifications.  This was showing as blank???  I had to enter my email address and then accept the invitation.  Go figure!  Why had it reverted?......There was a computer update the other day.  I'm guessing it changed things. Anyway, I am now receiving email notifications of comments again.

I'm still having dramas entering comments on some blogs via phone or ipad, so will see if I can find a solution to that one.  Unfortunately, Shez's method still didn't seem to work for me.

Cheers

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Good to hear you have resolved part of the problem.

Susan said...

perseverance!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janice what a pain in the bum,hope its fixes for you soon,hope you and Mick have a lovely Sunday xx