I'm happy to report that I have already completed this week's block, even though it was only released last night.
It was a fairly quick one compared with last week's. I had to have a bit of a scout around for a grey fabric that would work well with the 30s theme. I think the pink stripes add to the circus feel. When I went to do the applique I noticed that the stripes were showing through the grey so I added some stabiliser to the back. It still shows a little, but I can live with it.
This week I reverted back to my favourite blanket stitch on the machine. Much easier and neater for me.
Here are the first four blocks together. I think they look good. Already plenty of variety. I'm looking forward to seeing this grow.
I've linked up over here if you want to see some other versions. There are some beauties and so much variety.