Tuesday 31 July 2012

Oh Dear, I’d Better Finish Something

I realised this morning that it is the last day of the month and I have no finishes for July in my sidebar.

Plenty of sewing happening, but no finishes.

Better fix that.

So, after doing the groceries after work and cooking a quick tea I made another bib. I don’t need any for presents at the moment, but it will be handy to have in the gift box.

July 2012 003

It was nice to make a girly bib for a change, as everyone I know seems to have had boys lately.  I’m rather pleased with how it has turned out.

Now Peg and Kris can add another item to their tally.

I had a little chuckle when I took the photo……..a true blog photo.

Now, scroll down a bit further for a “Real Life” photo.

V

V

V

V

July 2012 004

Yep, a bit of a mess happening on the dining room table, groceries not put away and other stuff just dumped.

Just a big enough area cleared to cut fabric and take the photo.

I suppose I’d better go and do something about that now.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ha ha, we are all exactly the same!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sewing is a priority...love the bib...