As I have previously mentioned, not a great deal of stitching took place in September. There was too much else going on. All good things, I may add.
RAINBOW SCRAP CHALLENGE
The first thing I stitched was the Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks.



Completed just in time for the last Saturday of the month.

Then it was the Betty Block.


These were to sell on a trading table at the Radiation Bus morning tea. More on that later.
MAIN MONTHLY GOAL

Finally, my one monthly wish was to complete the little Aeroplane Quilt. I’m so happy with how this one turned out. I think it is one of my favourites.
USE ELLY MAY
Elly May did get used to quilt the Aeroplane Quilt.
CROCHET

In addition, I completed a further three crocheted squares. Not a great result, but better than none.
KNITTING
My alpaca jumper is still on pause. I have to psyche myself up to work out how to proceed with it and this wasn’t the month for it.

I did start my new oatmeal beanie……twice…. I made a boo boo first time around, so ripped it back and started again. It should be finished, but it is close. I’m up to shaping the crown. I had bought two 50g balls of wool and as I was working away I realised that it would not be enough. Add to that, I had bought the last two balls in the shop where I purchased it. Fortunately, I was able to buy another ball at Spotlight. I’m presuming it is not the same dye lot, but that doesn’t matter in the least for this.
15 MINUTES A DAY
September = 22/30
YTD - 223/273 = 81.68%
And that’s about all I did, other than a little secret stitching, which I can’t share as yet.
Here’s hoping next month is somewhat more productive. I think I will at least have a bit more time on my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment