Saturday 25 May 2019

Rainbow Scrap Challenge May - Orange

As I wanted to keep up to date with this challenge I very quickly made this month's blocks before we left home.  As we left on 2nd May, it was just one extra last minute job to be added to the list.


Happily, I achieved the task and now have another three blocks ready to add to my quilt at the end of the year.

I'm linking up at So Scrappy.  Pop over and have a look at all the other orange creativeness (I'm sure that must be a word).

When we get back home I'll have fun with June's blocks.

7 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty blocks...love the background fabrics.

kiwikid said...

Lovely blocks.

Jenny said...

More great blocks and it's always a relief to get them done in time, especially when you are away traveling.

Susie H said...

Love your blocks and the scrappiness of your backgrounds. Might be something I should consider for next year's project! Great job!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great use of ORANGE scraps!! Wishing you continued safe travels.

quiltingbydawn said...

Pretty colors! Love the grays with the oranges!

Maria said...

Well done and they look great !!!