Wednesday 27 March 2019

Splendid Sampler 2 Blocks For This Week

Despite life being rather busy at the moment I have still managed to complete three blocks this week and have "Hello Sunshine" started and ready to just do the machine applique when I go on retreat in a couple of weeks.


"Happy Days" was a refreshingly easy block to put together, whereas I always seem to struggle with half square rectangles, as in "Open Arms".  Despite the small pieces, I was pleased with how "Radio Silence" fitted together.  I think I have all of my points, for a nice change.

I'm enjoying being challenged with these blocks each week.  Thanks to all of the designers.

I'm linking up at "The Splendid Sampler", so pop over and see the other interpretations of the blocks for this week.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Another three pretty blocks! How many do you have to stitch in this series?

Fiona said...

lovely blocks.... you have such neat results too and I do love the colours
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful blocks and I love your fabrics too x

loulee said...

Three more lovely blocks.

Maria said...

Beautiful Blocks and perfect points.