Friday 7 September 2018

September's One Monthly Goal

We've just arrived home from our holiday and I'm itching to get into the sewing room again.  I'll get back to the travel story very soon.


Firstly, it's time to decide on this month's goal, which was rather a simple task.

My goal is to complete the  Peaceful Gardens mini quilt.


This is where I was up to at the beginning of August.


At the end of August I had completed the largest stitchery - which was my goal while were on holidays.

This month my goal is to complete the project.  I'm so looking forward to having this one completed.

In the background, I need to make my three blocks of the Squared Away Sampler for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  The colour this  time is dark blue. 

Also, I have my Splendid Sampler blocks for September, along with the three that I missed while we were travelling.  I'm not sure if I will get to make the catch up blocks in September, but I will certainly give it a crack.

I think that little lot should keep me pretty amused for the month.

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Welcome Home Janice.
Good luck with your September projects.
Look forward to see the mini completed.

Fiona said...

Welcome home, a lovely trip and you have hit the ground running with your sewing plans...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Welcome home. Lots to ease you back into stitching. I really like your current project x

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Janice,it's wonderful to go away and always so good to get back home. Beautiful work my friend xx