Monday 25 June 2018

The Splendid Sampler II - Milk and Cookies

Two weeks, two blocks.

This week's block is "Milk & Cookies" by Rebecca Bryan.


Needle turn applique isn't my forte, so there was a bit of fiddling to get nice curves.  In the end I'm happy with how it turned out.  Some of the ladies shared some tips on the block which were very helpful.

I added a few fabrics to my little stash last week, including the three circle fabrics.  I think I have a nice range now.


I wonder what we will receive next week?

I'm linking up over The Splendid Sampler II.

9 comments:

Janice said...

Post

Chookyblue...... said...

Doing well with block two done so quickly....... I like this block.....

Fiona said...

I love them in those fabrics.... great to be keeping up as they come out...

Hugz

loulee said...

Lovely blocks.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Its going to be just lovely xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are a professional very nice indeed ❤️

Maria said...

Lovely blocks Janice..

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice love your block and your needle turning is perfect ,well done my friend xx

Deb R said...

I love the fabrics too!