Tuesday 1 June 2010

Early Bird Christmas Crafting

I’ve joined in on the Judith Tetley’s Early Bird Christmas Crafting which started today and will be running until the end of September.

The first task was to make a Journal to record our progress. Mine is still a work in  progress.  I need to embellish the front cover.  The fabric was in my stash.

2010_0601June20100002

The beauty of this book is that it is divided into three sections, so I should be able to use it for the next couple of years as well. I have just used some Christmas paper for the title page.

2010_0601June20100006

I’m also doing a little header for each month.

2010_0601June20100008 

Now for the most important part – to actually make something.  There are too many choices.  I’ll start tomorrow.

3 comments:

Cardygirl said...

What a great book...you are super organised.

Cubby House Crafts said...

Your journal is lovely!
Lisa

Jodie said...

Jannice this looks just divine!!!

Hugs - Jodie :)