After a few days back at work it is really like we never had a break. I’m trying to still do a bit of stitching each day.
I was very lucky on Monday, as my sewing machine was delivered back to me, without an extra trip, which was very handy. Unfortunately, despite being repaired, it still has a slight rubbing noise. I have decided to buy a new bobbin case for it to see if that will fix the problem. My machine has had problems in that area all along.
I decided to have a look for one online, but with no real luck. I’ll go to the local dealer and see if they can get one in. What I did find was people commenting on their machines the same as mine. Quite a few reviews mentioning ongoing problems with the bobbin housing and doing exactly what mine does. Fancy that! It isn’t just me.
In the meantime, I have done a bit more hand stitching on Verandah Views in my lunch break.
I’m just plodding along with this one and do enjoy it when I get to it. This continues to be my project for our craft group get togethers which start up again in a couple of weeks.
I have also started work on a journal cover, but will have to do a bit of a fiddle to make the most of the bit of linen skirt I have left, as there is not enough for the pattern as it is written. I’ll have fun playing.