This is just a quick post to share what else we got up to in August that hasn’t already been covered.
I had hoped to try another new recipe. Well, I seem to have been on a roll and tried out another three recipes.
There was Coq au Vin - photo courtesy of the Coles magazine.
Orange and Almond Cake. This recipe was given to me by our next door neighbour when we lived out of town. We have been back in town for 12 years and she gave it to me a little while before then. It was about time I actually made it. Delicious. I won’t wait as long to make it again.
A quick Berry Cobbler recipe popped up on Instagram. It sounded good, so I made it that night. Yummo!
Not a bad effort once again. I have really been having fun with this.
I managed to read one book. It was rather light reading. I had bought a few by this author last year at the church fete and this is the first I have read. I will read the rest and then pass them on. In the meantime, they sit on a stool and lift my iPad to the perfect height for Zoom sessions.
Our garden started to wake up a little. I didn’t get around to taking many photos, but I did like this little grouping of our special daffodils.

I’ll finish with this fun rainbow that showed on one of our doors. How perfect to be a hexy. It shone through the strip of hexies on our glass door.
No comments:
Post a Comment