Wednesday 1 February 2023

My Goals for February

Unlike January, my goals for this month are rather minimilist, as we will once again be travelling for most of the month.

My very simple goal this month is to make my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks. 

I will be making  the blocks for the black and white quilt as well as the split nine patch blocks.
The fabrics have been pulled ready to go.

HAND STITCHING
I have prepped some more of my EPP for the Blue Quilt.  The joining squares are ready to go.
They are all in order ready to start.  I don't think I'll get much done, but every little bit helps.

This is not going to happen this month, but I plan on keeping up while I am at home and who knows, I may get something done while travelling.  I will take some little project and do what I can.

Friday is Cheryll's get together for a night of stitching.  I should be able to join in this week.

And that's it.

In the meantime, I will enjoy playing the tourist.

I'm linking up over at Elm Street Quilts.  Pop over and see what the others plan for the month.

12 comments:

Susan said...

Sometimes we have to be flexible. You have a good plan in place!

Maria said...

Great goals for this month and I see PINK is the colour for this month.

Kat said...

Your EPP pieces seem to be floating above your cutting mat?! They looks so perfect. Enjoy your travels and hope you get some stitching done. I love your pink scraps. They’ll great in the RSC blocks.

ButterZ said...

This was very short and sweet for you. Good to see you are making the most of your retirement

Susan said...

Your blue EPPs look very organised . . .maybe a travel project??

and is Pink the RSC colour??? - I went to have a look but couldn't see the colour for February.

Happy travels

Susan said...

PS - I went to her home page and saw . . ."I am going to start with a tiny pink block for February"
I'll organise pink for FNSI.

loulee said...

Have fun what ever you do. And see you soon.

kiwikid said...

You might get your 15 mins a day hand stitching while in NZ.

Fiona said...

Some lovely pink fabrics to play with and I love your blue's.... have a wonderful trip...

Hugz

Anne-Marie said...

Lots of lovely goals. Enjoy your travels.

Karen's Korner said...

Good goals and safe travels.

Cheryll said...

Great goals so have FuN reaching them...xox