Saturday 3 November 2018

One Monthly Goal for November


It's time to set my goal for November and this month it is rather a simple task.


I have just received word that my quilting fairy has completed her magic on my Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt and I should receive it next week.

Therefore, my goal is to have the quilt completed by the end of the month, which should be very achievable.

In the background I will have my Splendid Sampler 2 blocks to work on and there may be some Christmas stitching worked on as well.  We'll see how we go.

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts.  Pop over there to see what other goals have been set.

11 comments:

Patty said...

Great quilt - happy binding! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

Laura said...

I like your scrappy blocks! Can't wait to see the finished result!

Fiona said...

Its always lovely getting a quilted quilt back honme…
Hugz

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely RSC quilt!

Jenny said...

That is looking so lovely Janis

Jenny said...

Looking forward to seeing it finished. I quite enjoy doing the binding, it's quite soothing sewing it down, knowing that the end is in sight.

Susan said...

That looks great - so nice to have a quilt quilted.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful quilt! How exciting to know its on its way home xx

Jewells said...

The "Quilting Fairy" has posted your lovely quilt off home. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Cheryll said...

Can't wait to see it quilted too. Make sure you post a pic... xox

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janice what a beautiful quilt,how exciting that its all quilted now,well done.