Sunday 29 December 2013

What I Gave

I’ve showed you the lovely gifts I received, but not those I sent.

My SSCS partner was Caro in the Netherlands.  I had fun making a table runner using the Lil Twister Ruler and fabrics from Anni Downs’ range.

November 2013 144

I’m really happy with the way it turned out and think I may have to make another one for us, as Mick really liked it.

The other gift I sent across the waves was to Lou on the Isle of Man.  I figured you can never have enough little pouches for storing sewing bits and bobs, especially when you will have to be packing everything up for a big move.  They were fun to make.  Of course, tea and Tim Tams never go astray.

Emma Wedding & Lou Gifts 036

I’ve really enjoyed making my handmade gifts this year.

I’ll have to come up with some fresh ideas for next year.

5 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous gifts Janice, I can see why Mick loved the table runner...it is lovely.

Susan said...

Lovely gifts Janice, I'm sure they were both very happy with them.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

fantastic gifts

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

Love your table runner Janice! ...and your right about little pouches... you can never have enough!
Have a wonderful new year Xx Lea

Chookyblue...... said...

great projects........must make one of those runners........