Monday 12 December 2011

The Postman Has Delivered

I was getting a little worried that my SSCS parcel had taken the long way round to arrive from wherever it was coming, but today when I came home from work Mick announced that there was a parcel for me and that he had taped some paper over the Customs Declaration so that I would not get any hints as to what the contents are.  Isn’t he a good man.  He knows that I like surprises.

Anyway, this parcel came from the UK and I loved the little robin sticker on the front.  There is just something about robins and Christmas that go so well together.

December 2011 019

My swap partner is Karol-Ann from England and she had made me this cute little heart decoration.

December 2011 021

When you turn it over, she has added a A”Made in Great Britain” tag.  What a great little detail.  I had a little squish of the parcel, but now it will not be touched until Christmas.

December 2011 022

Thanks for the lovely ornament. I can’t wait till Christmas day.

This is the little Owly ornament that I made and sent to Judith in the Netherlands.  I’m happy to say that it has arrived safely.

Ornament -Jannimary

Now to check in with Chooky so that she can tick me off her list.

5 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Lovely treats...glad it arrived safely!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely ornaments sent and received........glad Mick is helping keep the sender a surprise until Christmas..........

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely ornaments sent and received........glad Mick is helping keep the sender a surprise until Christmas..........

sewkalico said...

Glad it arrived safely! Your owl is very cute!

Anonymous said...

All very cute !!!