Friday 8 April 2011

A Visitor

We seem to be having a few of these little fellows visit us lately.  Usually they won’t stay still long enough for a photo.

April 2011 017

We also have been having quite a few large black butterflies visit this year.  I haven’t been able to take a photo of one though. 

It is wonderful to see how everything is thriving after such a good season.

And here is our Joey soaking up the autumn sun.  I had to share this, as he too, is generally too hard to take a photo of.

April 2011 022

4 comments:

Melody said...

Thank you for the beautiful post.

Terry said...

Pretty butterfly (or moth). I can't wait until ours come back. Won't be long now! :0)

Maria said...

Great photos janice.

manda said...

Love the pose Joey's got going!! lol
I wonder what kind of Moth it is..? I caught a big black moth the other day, but when I let him go in the house to take pictures of him, he had orange under his wings!!