Friday 7 January 2011

Jewells’ 2011 Easter Swap

I had decided to not participate in many challenges or swaps in the first half of the year, as I want to concentrate on finishing some UFOs and make a start on some other things I’d like to make.

jewells_easter_button_250_pixels_white

However, when I saw this swap I had to join in.  It sounds fun and is quick and easy.

You just have to make an Easter themed wash cloth, include an Easter themed tea towel (bought or made), a craft magazine and something sweet to eat.  I can do that.

If you also would like to play, pop over to Jewells’ blog to see the full details and sign up.  She is closing it off at the end of February with posting at the beginning of April.  The more the merrier.

Now I’ll have to look out some patterns.

2 comments:

Jewells said...

Thank you for joining AND for spreading the word... someone has already come from your blog and joined up!...cheers!

Jodie said...

Thanks for the link Janice, I just went and signed up also, it sounds like a lot of fun..

Hugs - Jodie :)