I have completed my blocks for this month. The nominated colour was Aqua. However, as I substituted Aqua for Pastel last month I had to make a second substitution. The colour I had prepped was Dark Blue. I suppose at least it is in the same colour family.
Firstly, the Potato Chip Blocks.
Then the Crosses.
And finally, the crumb blocks. I only needed to make two this month, as I had already made one previously.
It is fun to see these projects grow. Now to see what next month’s colour is. Hopefully, it will align with what I have prepped.

7 comments:
Some of your blues could be aqua, if you squint.
Great blocks - I love the Potato Chip ones. And I agree, some of those could be classed as aqua. xx
Great blocks. Did you choose the block design or are they set out at the beginning?
Well done getting all the blocks done….
Oooh! Love those potato chip blocks. Well, I just love blue. LOL The downside to preparing in advance maybe? Being caught out by a selection like pastel.
Lots of lovely blocks...
Hugz
Nice lot of RSC blocks. You will have a few good quilts all at once .
Post a Comment