Saturday, 15 August 2026

Rainbow Scrap Challenge Complete for August.

The weather on Monday was rather feral, with the temperature only reaching about 6 degrees C and windy.  A good day to stay indoors and sew.

Therefore, I made the yellow RSC blocks for the month.
I only needed one crumb block, as I had made two yellow ones a couple of years ago.

It is good to be making progress.  Only two more colours before it is time to start putting the quilts together.  I do hope to have the three completed by the end of the year.

I have linked up with So Scrappy.

9 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Pretty yellow blocks! I really like those first blocks with the black and white centers. They'll make a pretty quilt!

Sue said...

Lovely yellow progress on your projects & so fun to be looking ahead to assembly!

loulee said...

Looks like you made your own sunshine.

grammajudyb said...

Way to stay in track. Looking forward to the finishes!

Jenny said...

You've had a great sewing day, stitching all those blocks. I love the mini potatoe chips, may have to tuck that idea away for next year's RSC.

Jennifer said...

Yellow is so cheerful.

Fiona said...

Got some sewing done, yellow is always cheerful though I seldom have much of it...
Hugz

Lin said...

Nice yellow blocks. xx

kiwikid said...

Wonderful blocks Janice.